Practical Instruction by a trained professional
In home demonstration and private hands on learning available.
This is a series of hands on classes designed to build your knowledge and confidence in the kitchen.
Classes focus on the basics of a variety of topics:
An interesting twist for your next dinner party
Choose from globally inspired menus:
- Fresh pasta, fillings and quick sauces
- Grains and legumes
- Main courses, available in meat or vegetarian
- Decadent desserts
- Fresh bread, salads and dressings
Menu prices vary according to menu selection and number of students
Call for an estimate or to custom design your own menu
- Taste of Thai - Create beautiful and delicious meals balancing the hot, sour, salty and sweet of Thai
cooking. Using interesting Asian ingredients that are available locally, the menu starts with an appetizer,
moves into noodles, curries and rice, then finishes with a tropical fruit dessert.
- Hors d'oeuvres - Wrap, roll and stuff your way through a lively evening of easy entertaining. Make a variety
of simple yet stylish hors d’oeuvres that can be made ahead and frozen. Students will be working with phyllo
and puff pastries, corn and flour tortillas, rice and nori paper with appropriate fillings and presentation.
- French Classics - Custom designed menus for formal entertaining. Enjoy a full service 3 course meal with a kitchen
demonstration. Wine recommendations available.
- Entertaining Vegetarian - Mediterranean inspired dishes. Learn how to make a variety of great tasting and balanced meals using vibrant ingredients that are sure to please everyone.
Meals are structured around risotto, gnocchi and polenta with sauces and sides.
- Tapas - A traditional menu of appetizers that can form an entire meal; ranging from simple to elaborate
preparations. Items made ahead are a relaxing way to entertain a crowd for lunch, brunch or more traditionally with wine or cocktails.
Items may include marinated squid, spicy vanilla fried shrimp, marinated vegetables, braised chorizo fried potato with romesco sauce, cheeses, dips,
- Chocolate - Create decadent chocolate desserts from just a few simple ingredients. Classic mousse, fondue, tarts and hand rolled truffles.